Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fraggle Blog - Catch the Tail by the Tiger

A new writer, Canadian playwright David Young!

The 11th episode.

Okay, does Gobo say "Wowee" or "Now me" in the opening? ("Now me", meaning he wants to dive into the water next?)

Gobo sounds especially Canadian this episode.

Interesting that in this episode, Gobo reads the first postcard he ever got from Traveling Matt. That might do odd things to the continuity...

I wonder why Gobo took off his vest? And it looks like he sort of has eyebrows...

"If you conquer your fears, you might find there was nothing to be afraid of after all." That would have to be the moral of today's show. Gobo faced up to heading out into the world (again), and lo and behold there was a postcard from Traveling Matt. And Sprocket discovered that he actually liked walking in the rain.

A nice episode. The Red/Gobo relationship seemed a little different to me, and I wonder if that's the result of having a new and different writer. I hadn't noticed Red particularly being doubtful of Gobo's courage before, but David Young emphasized that strongly here. I guess the characters' relationships were still in a bit of flux...after all, we're not even halfway through the first season yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment