Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fraggle Blog - The Beast of Blue Rock

Episode 23, written by newcomer Sugith Varughese.

Unclear whether it's "Blue Rock" (according to the Muppet Wiki) or "Bluerock" (according to the DVD menu). I'm a stickler for these things. I suppose I'll watch the episode anyway, even with this important issue unresolved in my mind.

Okay, Gobo is saying "Blue Rock" with equal stress on both syllables/words, and perhaps even a bit more stress on the second. So I think it's two words.

Mokey just hugged Gobo. They in love.

Ooh, I think we had our first marionette action on Wembley when the Doozer bridge collapsed.

Hmmm...so they're not in Fraggle Rock anymore? Gobo just commented that Wembley had come all the way from Fraggle Rock.

The extent of Marjory's powers is revealed to be larger than previously thought! It seems she's the grand puppetmaster, controlling events and creating situations through her magic powers in order for the Fraggles to learn and grow. A fun, well-written episode, and a nice message of which F.D.R. would approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment